|Aantal uren per week||40 uur|
“As an HR Officer, I work with great dedication on the continuity of the Global HR operations. This includes administrative tasks such as processing salary changes, drawing up employment contracts or drafting and sending out internal onboarding communication. In fact, I am constantly focussing on the inflow and outflow of employees and looking at aspects from an administrative point of view. Thanks to my contribution, the HR administration runs like a clockwork.”
Of course you want to know what the team looks like. The GoodHabitz Global HR team consists of four divisions and is managed by the HR Director. The four division within HR are: L&D, Recruitment, HR business partners and Operations.
This Is What You'll Be Doing
In this role, you are constantly shifting between a multitude of HR tasks. You are enthusiastic and a streamlined HR cycle gives you energy. You look at everything through your HR glasses with ‘administrative frames’ and ‘process optimisation coloured lenses’. Oh, and by the way, you will make a unique contribution to the further development of this streamlined process. To make all this possible, you will function as a contact person for employees and help them with ad hoc questions. `more concrete, you:
- Actively contribute tot he inflow and outlfow process, which includes:
- Informing stakeholders
- Drawing up employment contracts
- Functioning as a contact person for employees
- Creating a personnel file containing all required information/documentation
- Answer ad hoc questions from the HR mailbox (topics: absence, salary, assessment interview, maternity, etc.)
- Process HR related mutations
- Ensure that employees can work on their own individual development by managing our HR cycle tool
- Process sickness absence reports, support the employee concerned and take into account the organisation’s
Do you have what it takes?
Your are enthusiastic, communicatively strong and an international, flexible work environment gives you energy. You have a sense of humour, dare to speak up and give critical feedback. You have experience in a supporting HR function, which we consider more important than your education. Furthermore, you are:
- Capable of prioritising and focussing
- Service-oriented and helpful
- Familiar with working in Office 365 and in an HRIS
- Your command of the English language is above average
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in absence management
- Worked in a fast-growing international organisation within the business services sector
What do we have to offer?
- A competitive salary
- 25 days of annual leave
- A company-issued MacBook and telephone (allowance)
- Reimbursement of your commuting expenses if you live outside Eindhoven
- An excellent pension scheme and income disability insurance
- Hybrid working both at home and at the office
- Perspective that matches a fast-growing marketing department in a fast-growing company
- Work that doesn’t feel like work
- An inspiring, creative, international and enterprising work environment with lots of autonomy
- Finally, your own account at MyAcademy, with, of course, access to all our GoodHabitz online training courses and many more. You also have the opportunity to join external training courses that will help you develop.
If you’ve read all of the above with an ever-growing smile on your face, then we’re ready to meet you! Please send your cover letter and CV.